my tongue’s stuck full of splinters,
I’m embarrassed to admit what I’ve been thinking.
Hope keeps some afloat,
but for me it’s no life boat.
The tighter I hold on the deeper down I’m sinking.
Tried to put my finger on it,
but gave it my whole arm.
Reached out with good intention,
but it only did more harm.
Find ourselves alone since the day we’re born,
so we seek someone to sew sutures
in the places where we’re torn.
- Defiance, Ohio
- jimriley likes this
- pigsthaatfly reblogged this from slutrockerbitch
- yeslekk likes this
- likefrannyneedstopray likes this
- scottyhumps reblogged this from titlesareformality
- gritty-grrrl likes this
- uglybabyboy likes this
- bitterblackunicorn reblogged this from slutrockerbitch
- meteorite-outtasite reblogged this from titlesareformality
- strongsenseofchill reblogged this from titlesareformality
- strongsenseofchill likes this
- titlesareformality reblogged this from slutrockerbitch
- titlesareformality likes this
- tooyoungforthelivingdead likes this
- slutrockerbitch posted this